Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some random thoughts in a silent day...

Well, I used to get a throat infection once in a while which leads to a voice less period for me. It'll last for 1 to 2 days depending on how seriously i take that, and how much rest i give to my vocal codes. I got hit with it from yesterday onwards and today i was in a condition that i can't utter even a single word. Slowly my thoughts turned to those poeple, who really can't talk. Whenever i get stuck with this problem, my thoughts used to get drifted to them, but this time the thoughts went on to a level that now i think i admire those persons. There are so many out there in this worls without our natural ability to talk, hear or see... It's so sad in this so called communication era huh? I guess this is the time when we really have to thank God for keeping us well and fit. But funny that we complain that we aren't any better than others, or jealous for the abilities others have, like he/she dances better, sings better, looks better bla bla bla... Now i really think that i've to think so many times before i complain on anything i don't have, cause i'm blessed with so many things, others don't have... Just thought of sharing with you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment